January 23, 2012

Anchors Away!!!

Hi!!! I've been gone for a while but I'm back with a sailor themed nail design!
For this design I started with my usual Nail Magic Nail Strengthener, then CND Sticky Base coat, and finished with Seche Vite.
First I painted all my nails white except for my ring fingers. I painted my ring fingers with Orly "Blue Suede."
Then I used a red striping brush and OPI "Off With Her Red" to put four stripes on each of the white nails.
Next I started painting the anchor. I first put a dot near the top of my nail. Then drew a line straight down with a white striper and a curved line across the bottom. Next I drew a triangle on each side of the curved line, then a small line across the middle, and made a blue dot inside the white dot.

Last but not least I put some sparkles over every nail and finished with a top coat. This was the final product.
And just if your wondering these were all the products and tools I used.

Hope you liked the design and try it out for yourself. Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment