January 27, 2012

Sprinkle Sparkle Nails

Winter ball is tomorrow so today I was in need for some beautiful, school dance worthy nails. I decided to go with a combination of OPI "Who Needs A Prince" and an Urban Outfitters polish that came in a paint palette pack. (P.S. Sorry I don't know the name of the Urban polish because when they come in a pack for some reason they don't put names on them...)
I applied my usual Nail Strengthener+Base coat combo and then I started my nails. For my base color I needed to apply three whole coats of "Who Needs A Prince" for it to become opaque but in the end it was worth it. This is how it looks on its own, a very pretty pearly pink.
 Next I applied one coat of the Urban Outfitters polish. After this I applied Seche Vite top coat and was done!
I hope you like these simple party/school dance inspired nails. Till next time! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment