February 25, 2012

Fancy Cubey Konad Stamp!

I've been dying to try out my new Konad plate and yesterday I finally got the chance! For this design my base color was China Glaze #544 "Liquid Leather." After two thin coats of that I started with the Konad stamping.
 The design I chose was the one pictured in the bottom right corner. I used white Konad Special Polish for the stamps. To give my nails a little variety I stamped just halfway up the nail on all my fingers except my ring fingers. For those I stamped the full nail.
 My final product was this!!! I absolutely love this design, I think it is my new favorite!
 I hope you liked the design and consider getting some stamps for yourself. They are so great for creating designs because they are so easy! (and no konad is not paying me...) Good luck and lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment