February 3, 2012

Deborah Lippmann "Get This Party Started" Review!!!

Today I decided to do a review on one of my favorite polish brands!!! I got a pack of three Deborah Lippmann nail polishes during the holidays and they are so great! The nail polishes in this pack from left to right are called "Candy Shop, "Happy Birthday," and "Forget You."
I am in love with these polished because you can do so much with them!!! Here are the polishes by themselves with just one coat of each.
 Then I decided to layer the polishes. I put a hot pink under "Cotton Candy," white under  "Happy Birthday," and black under "Forget You."
I absolutely adore these polishes! They are so fun and apply so easily! My favorite one is definitely "Happy Birthday" because there are so many different colors you could put under it! Hope you liked the review and hope you come back monday for a Valentines Day themed design!

No comments:

Post a Comment